People have been posting their creepy/paranormal stories and experiences on the my tag for a while now. I’ve read many great ones. Some are actually heart-warming, others a bit terrifying. Here’s a compilation of the top 10.
- THE MISCARRIAGE: The story of Ms.L who unfortunately lost her child, but he wasn’t completely gone.
- WHAT THE CAMERA FOUND: You can make out half of a human torso
- MOTHER’S DAY: Mother’s day isn’t a happy day for everyone
- CONSEQUENCES: The scars someone received from playing the bath game, a Japanese game where you conjure up a ghastly woman who rises out of water
- LITTLE MISS NO NAME: An interesting doll with a peculiar history
- WHAT CHILDREN SEE: A fascinating account of an adorable, little girl and what ghostly presence she sees
- SOMETHING IS WRONG: I like this because sometimes you feel something is wrong even though you can’t put your finger on it. The sense of dread can be deafening.
- I CAN TALK TO GHOSTS: Back when I first started my blog, someone submitted to me a personal account of what their life is like as someone who is more in tune to the paranormal
- NEVER DOUBT YOUR INTUITION: You’ll understand why after reading her story
- REINCARNATION CASES: A 3 year old child’s claims of who he was before in the past life. Extremely interesting.
American Airlines’ number (1-800-433-7300) is only one number away from a SEX HOTLINE (1-800-633-7300) IM NOT FUCKING KIDDING MY FLIGHT GOT CANCELED SO I HAD TO CALL AMERICAN AIRLINES AND THE LADY WROTE IT SO THE 4 LOOKED LIKE A 6 SO I CALLED IT AND THIS LADY JUST GOES ”MMMMM IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU IM SO HORNY” IM LIKE IM SHIT THIS ISN’T AMERICAN AIRLINES FUCK